A great speech is
so much more—and in an exclusive one-hour audio conference sponsored by
Vital Speeches of the Day, I will show you the art and science involved in
crafting a persuasive speech that connects the speaker with the audience.
- How to make speeches that connect with audiences—emotionally, intellectually, even spiritually—and why those connections aren’t just ideal, but actually crucial to a successful speech.
- The one best structure for virtually any talk. (No, it’s really not any more complicated than that.)
- How to use evocative language. The right way to use statistics. How - and when - to tell stories.
- Why less is always better than more.
- And why planning a speech is just as important as actually writing the speech.
By the time this conference is over, you’ll be able to take your speechwriting to an entirely new level.
And you won’t even need to take notes, because with your registration you’ll receive a FREE copy of my definitive speechwriting guide, 10 Steps to Writing a Vital Speech. That’s a 39.95 value—and a priceless professional asset.